1.7

Save yourself the hassle, anger and money.Power Volkswagen made costly mistakes and I am out more than $300 because of their bumbling.

They also forgot to have me sign crucial paperwork, so I had to make special trips to sign things I should have signed the day of purchase. NOT WORTH THE FRUSTRATION. Go somewhere else. Save yourself the hassle, anger and money.

Power Volkswagen made costly mistakes and I am out more than $300 because of their bumbling. They also forgot to have me sign crucial paperwork, so I had to make special trips just to sign things I should have signed the day of purchase. NOT WORTH THE FRUSTRATION. Go somewhere else.

If there were a way to give zero stars, I would.  And here's a lesser frustration: VW is cheap in rewarding the hard work of its employees. The man who showed me the car was helpful (the one good thing from this experience). When I filled out the survey for his performance, I gave him all 9's, which is excellent in my opinion. The 10 meant "truly exceptional," but that rating is rare for anything, let alone a simple job such as showing a car.

VW denied him a paltry bonus all because of their impossible rating system.

They're cheap, basically, and they see their scoring system as an easy way out.  Go somewhere else.Seriously.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. Meerdoo is overall dissatisfied with Power Volkswagen Of Corvallis. The most disappointing about power volkswagen of corvallis customer care at Power Volkswagen Of Corvallis was poor comunication and poor communication , but reviewer liked man who showed me the car was very helpful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Power Volkswagen Of Corvallis to other companies on our site.

Comments